The high-performance sport horse as well as the ambitious leisure horse benefit from a strong, well-supplied musculature in order to be able to offer performance, eagerness to work and thus rideability.
Amino acids are the basis for optimal muscle development and maintenance. Amino acids combine to form macromolecular proteins and are supplied to the horse through the diet. In addition to the absolute amount of proteins in the ration, the amino acid pattern is particularly important in order to supply the horse with the first-limiting, essential amino acids – in the adult horse mainly lysine, methionine and threonine.
WES Protein Booster offers soy-free protein sources in concentrated form and of the highest quality.
- High-quality protein concentrate for optimal supply with the essential amino acids such as lysine, methionine and threonine
- Supports targeted muscle building with an optimal amino acid profile
- Very low starch and sugar content of < 5 %
- Ideally suited for horses with muscle metabolism problems
- Also suitable for horses and ponies that have to pay attention to low starch and sugar contents due to metabolic disorders
- Free from added sugar, grains & soy